About SERVPRO of Southern York County
Owners of SERVPRO of Southern York County
SERVPRO of Southern York County is dedicated to quality and excellent service. Locally owned and operated SERVPRO of Southern York County located in Springvale Maine has been servicing York County for over 20 years. Our highly trained technicians are ready 24 hours a day 7 days a week ready to tackle any unfortunate event you may have. Our crews are IICRC certified in water, fire, and mold and have been working within the community for over 20 years themselves. With SERVPRO we come equipped with the latest technology (listed below) aimed to more efficiently and effectively mitigate and accurately give time table to get your home or business back up and running.
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
- Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
- Hi-Tech Drying Equipment.
- Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training.
SERVPRO of Southern York County has serviced all of York County but focuses most of our work in the Southern York County area. These towns include Sanford, Springvale, North Berwick, Berwick, South Berwick, Wells, Moody Beach, Ogunquit, York, York harbor, York Beach, Cape Neddick, Eliot, Kittery Point and Kittery. There is no job too big or too small for SERVPRO, we have completed jobs as small as residential carpeting cleanings, to move out of an entire high school. Our services (residential or commercial) include but are not limited to;
- Fire damage restoration
- Water damage restoration
- Mold damage remediation
- Dry ice blasting
- Sodium bicarbonate (soda) blasting
- General cleaning
- Post pest removal clean up
- Lead clean up and abatement
- Kitchen cleaning
- Moving services
- Carpet cleaning
- Post-construction cleaning services
- Reconstruction services
Visit our commercial services section and our residential services section to see a full list of our services. Please feel free to give us a call anytime to schedule a free estimate. Our estimates are free because we are confident with our work and our pricing that you will be certain we are right for the job.
207-324-4400 – SERVPRO9045@SERVPROsyc.com – 1-800-SERVPRO
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross of Maine
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Sanford / Springvale Rotary
- Sanford Chamber of Commerce
- The Clean Trust
- the Greater York Region Chamber of Commerce
- Think Local